Geocentric Universe

Our planet, among other dimensions

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Intro

No, I don't particularly believe in the geocentric model. In my vague notion of the universe's shape, it has no center. But earth is far the most interesting planet I know about, and for most purposes, it's very much in the middle of things. I also do earth science for my dissertation research. I said it would be good for there to be a blog devoted to
  • intriguing state-of-planet links I (and my minions) discover,
  • local and global environmental issues,
  • developments in earth science,
  • neat environmentally friendly technology, and
  • informed (or at least thought-provoking) commentary.

For general comments or if you'd like to post here, e-mail me.

Welcome, and happy surfing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home